BESTSELLER! This intensive oil penetrates the second layer of your skin for the ultimate moisturizing anti-aging treatment. A combination of exotic oils imported from around the world and essential oils allows this potent oil to help heal acne scars, and balance skin texture & PH balance, leaving your skin baby soft! Great for dry, combination, and even oily skin!
- Evening Primrose Oil: Repairs wrinkles and fine lines in the skin, lightens dark circles around the eyes, and helps smooth out rough and dry skin.
- Borage Oil: Anti-inflammatory, promotes blood circulation, and contains essential fatty acids to help promote healthy skin.
- Baobab Oil: Provides moisture while absorbing quickly into the skin. It improves elasticity, promotes regeneration of skin, and doesn’t clog pores. Often used in treating eczema and psoriasis.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil: Contains anti-aging properties, restores skin tissue, and helps heal wounds.
- Palmarosa Essential Oil: A natural antiseptic, the oil helps retain moisture in the skin while relaxing muscles and nerves to rejuvenate the eye area.
- Jasmine Absolute Essential Oil: Helps heal scars and is both antiseptic and a powerful anti-depressant.
Net contents 1 fl. oz. / 29.6 ml
Use serum nightly after cleansing skin. Massage serum gently all over face & neck. This product is for nighttime use only.
Organic olive oil, fractionated coconut oil, jojoba oil, evening primrose oil, apricot oil, avocado oil, rice bran oil, borage oil, perilla seed oil, watermelon seed oil, shea oil, baobab oil, peach kernel oil, black currant oil, sea buckthorn berry oil, vitamin E, rosehip oil, argan oil, essential oils (rosewood, geranium, palmarosa, orange, howood, lavender, rose geranium, lemon, grapefruit, bergamot, rosemary, spearmint, niaouli, carrot seed, tea tree, clary sage, neroli in jojoba, jasmine absolute), and fragrance
smallfeet73 wrote on 08/09/17 - 11:55AM
“ I've been using Mojo's face products for years, and as I've aged, I've switched products. I'm in my mid 40's and moved from Chicago to Las Vegas, so I found that I needed more hydration than just the Ambrosia Night Cream (which works wonders!). I added this night serum to my evening routine, and I cannot believe how well it works! If you are prone to oily skin, this might be too much, but for my age and location, the serum has been a game changer. Please don't stop making it! I love this line! ”