A lip and cream blush with amazing healing properties. It is a skincare and makeup product in one. Made with a complex concentrated formula of sweet almond oil, shea butter, evening primrose oil to heal, smooth and rejuvenate your skin. Essentials of rosewood, palmarosa, geranium, rosemary, tea tree, and patchouli help to heal skin of blemishes, blotchiness, white heads, blackheads, rosacea, and hyper pigmentation.
Ideal for travelers as it takes the place of two beauty staples and fits comfortably in a pocket.
- Helps moisturize and heal chapped lips while providing long lasting color.
- Helps heal blemishes while offering an easy to control amount of color
- Buildable so you can use the same blush for both day and night looks
- Provides a natural blush not easily achieved with most powder blushes.
- Rosewood & Palmarosa: Balance dry and oily skin
- Geranium: Super healer, especially for skin prone to acne or eczema
- Patchouli: Helps tighten pores, combats wrinkles, and acts as a great anti-inflammatory
- Shea Butter: Reduces scarring, acts as sun and wind protection, a skin conditioner, and anti-inflammatory. It allows the skin to breathe without clogging pores and is useful in treating skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Helps increase circulation, heal acne and eczema, improve firmness and elasticity of the skin, reduce redness, and hydrates dry skin. It also has anti-aging properties to help prevent and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Net Wt. .1 oz/3grams
For Lips: Use a clean finger or Q-tip to gently massage product into lips until reaching the desired color. For Cheeks: Use a clean finger or Q-tip to apply the desired amount of color to the apples of the cheeks making sure to blend thoroughly. Increase the amount of color to take your look from day to night effortlessly.
Lanolin, coconut oil, beeswax, carnuba wax, candilla wax, shea butter, castor oil, cosmetic almond oil, evening primrose oil, jojoba oil, Vitamin E, mica, silk peptide powder, cornstarch, palmarose oil, rosewood oil, geranium oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil, patchouli oil, titanium dioxide
Jen Scibilia wrote on 07/07/12 - 6:36PM
“ I absolutely love this product. It's light and goes on smooth leaving a natural glow! LOVE LOVE LOVE ”
Micaela wrote on 02/14/12 - 7:52PM
“ Purchased this lip & cream blush over the summer and it definitely has been one of my favorite products. It goes on easily, leaves a natural hint of color, and isn't damaging to my skin. Will definitely buy again! ”