This herb-infused formula contains 20 different herb, fruit, and flower extracts to help rejuvenate & heal your skin with each application. Hand blended with natural pigments that adjust to your skin tone, this formula allows your skin to breath all while enhancing your complexion & giving you a radiant glow. For use apply all over face. Made for MEDIUM to DARK skin tones. Can be used as a bronzer for lighter skin tones when blended with Dollface Primer.
- White Tea: Full of anti-oxidants. Anti-bacterial and anti-viral, while protecting the skin from a poor diet, the sun, and stress.
- Life Everlasting Flowers: Acts as a natural astringent, helps the blood become reabsorbed into the skin tissue.
- Chamomile: Provides anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-allergenic and sedative properties. Speeds up the healing of skin ulcers, wounds, or burns while promoting general relaxation and relieving stress.
- Olive Leaf: Anti-viral, protects blood vessels from damage, and helps heal wounds.
- Calendula: Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Helps heal skin problems such as wounds, burns, insect bites, and eczema.
Net Wt. 2oz/60g
Apply on a clean face. Use a clean finger or beauty blender to evenly apply all over your face to even out your skin tone, moisturize, and give a natural glow.
Water, grapeseed oil, emulsifying wax, shea butter, stearic acid, soy wax, Illuminata Herb Water (Organic lemon and orange peels, calendula flower petals, chamomile flowers, chickweed leaf, comfrey leaf, elderberries, green tea, hibiscus flowers, lavender flower buds, lemon verbena, life everlasting flowers, olive leaf, jasmine flower petals, red clover leaf & blossom, organic rosehips, rose petals, rosemary, white tea), cornstarch, mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, vegetable glycerin, TEA, germaben, fragrance
chantelle laurel wrote on 03/28/13 - 7:24PM
“ this stuff is amazing. i'd been wanting to try bb cream for a while now, but all the popular brands who made them in my colour added a bunch of horrible ingredients that i knew would be bad for my skin. i heard about the mojo spa foundation and after reading the ingredients i was sold! it gives me just enough coverage to give my skin a flawless look, whilst still looking completley natural. it's also improved my skin over time and given it a nice healthy glow. i love this so much, thank you mojo!! ”
Elizabeth wrote on 05/12/11 - 1:08PM
“ The foundation is so light and natural- I seriously don't leave the house without it!! Mojo saved my self esteem!! ”