Sexy Siren Tinted Lip Balm
In Greek Mythology, the Sirens lured Greek sailors with
their hypnotic voices. Our Sexy Siren has a red color tint, to make you just as
alluring. With added rose, vanilla, & jasmine oils, thought to increase
your sex appeal, you will be singing its praises just like a Sexy Siren.
Made with real organic raw honey which not tastes great but helps heal your lips. Bacteria cannot grow in honey and was used in Egyptian times on wounds to prevent infection and heal. For this reason, I used it in all my lip products to protect & heal your lips. I also use a natural preservative in all my lip products, Vitamin E T-50, which helps to heal your lips too. I love creating products that have more than one function and allows this tinted lip balm to be effective while feeling great on your lips!
- Shea Butter: A multi-purpose healer to moisturize cracked lips & act as a skin protector
- Illipe Butter: Heals sores & has incredible moisturizing properties
- Kokum Butter: Quick absorption, anti-aging, & helps to heal skin cells
- Vitamin E: Anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory, while acting as a natural preservative.
- Honey: Anti-bacterial, healing, & natural flavor
- Beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, coconut oil, lanolin, castor oil, illipe butter, candilla wax, kokum butter, organic raw honey, vitamin E, mica, rose flavor oil, vanilla flavor oil, lavender essential oil
Net. Wt. 0.33oz.
“I'm a huge fan of Mojo. Love the people, the products, the services and their amazing taste. They are the best pinners on Pinterest = seriously. I also love the use of affirmations on the packaging. I love this balm. Sometimes at work I don't have a moment to reapply lipstick so this does the trick. It provides moisture and nice color.”
“I live in Colorado, so our weather is very dry most of the year...it's really difficult to find good, moisturizing lip products. Two things I absolutely adore about this product: 1. It stays on and moisturizes for hours without making my lips feel sticky or gunky, and it actually helps to repair my poor dry lips. 2. It's FABULOUS red tint! I mean, every girl needs a little color, and this balm goes great under lipstick, or gives a hint of perkiness all on it's own. LOVE IT!”