I don't know about you but I adore chocolate! All the cold weather makes chocolate the best comfort food around! Here's a really quick and easy recipe for mint chocolate almond bark!
Chocolate Almond Mint Bark
(printer friendly version)
48 ounces (4 bags) Candy Melt dark cocoa mint flavored
3 lbs. almonds, chunks
1. Line 3 large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate according to the instructions.
TIP: make sure to stir the chocolate in between intervals if you melt it in the microwave to make sure the chocolate on the bottom does not burn.
3. Pour almonds into food processor and pulse until the almonds are ground into smaller chunks.
TIP: You will have to this twice so you do not overfill the food processor and will allow you to get more even chunks
4. When chocolate is fully melted stir in the almonds in 2 intervals so it is easier to mix the almonds into the chocolate.
5. Pour globs of the chocolate mixture all over the baking sheets and even it out with a large spatula so that it is all one even layer.
6. Repeat this process with the rest of the chocolate on the rest of the baking sheets.
Until next time! xoxo