are coming into the store looking for a body lotion that will get their skin
looking great for spring/summer. I have
a lot of choices as far as body lotions go so I have to go back and analyze
each one to find which one would be the best one to recommend right now.
THE WINNER: Pumpkin Spice Body Lotion
Pumpkin Spice Body Lotion has a main ingredient of pumpkin
seed oil which is a great ingredient to bring back skin to its healthy
glow! Castor seed oil is the second
main ingredient. Combined these oils
create a powerhouse of skin repair & health.
My first experience with pumpkin seed oil was during the
holidays when I was trying to put a new twist on Pumpkin Bread. I discovered
that using a little pumpkin seed oil made the best pumpkin bread ever and
customers rejoiced on full stomachs & satisfaction. Customers were asking me, “what did you put
in this pumpkin bread? It tastes delicious but different!” I told them the
secret was pumpkin seed oil which gave the pumpkin bread a deep nutty almost
molasses taste that complimented the pumpkin puree.
Now you may think that pumpkin is only for the holidays or
winter months but it is one of the main ingredients in other products like the
Finger Fluff Cuticle Butter. The reason
why pumpkin seed oil is so great to use right now is for many reasons from
hydration to healing. It has emerged as the one of the top three nutritional
oils! Here is list of benefits that will help you understand why it was the
winner in my test.
PUMPKIN SEED OIL BENEFITS:
· Loaded with Vitamins A,B1,B2,B6,C,D,E,& K
· Contains minerals such as magnesium, iron, & calcium
· Has 60 to 90 percent unsaturated fats & rich in vegetable protein
· High in Omega-6 & Omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 2 to 1 ratio
· Fatty acids help to regenerate skin cells & slow down the signs of aging
· Linoleic acid found in pumpkin seed oil is used to treat dermatitis & eczema
· Acne reducer
· Moisture retention properties
· Contains Vitamin K which is used eliminating dark circles under the eyes therefore brightening the skin
· Helps with arthritis
· Speeds up repair of skin cells
· Anti-aging properties
BENEFITS OF CASTOR SEED OIL:
· Highly emollient oil
· Rich in anti-oxidants
· Works as a deep conditioner to heal skin
· Used to soothe skin disorders such as eczema & psoriasis
· Reduces swelling & inflammation
· Helps to heal & relieve sunburns
· Prevent the growth of bacteria,yeast, & viruses
· Stimulates the body’s muscles & internal organs
· Reduces callous dry skin
SIDE NOTE: Because of all these beauty benefits of castor oil I use it as part of my base for making my glycerin based Deli Body Soaps. The castor seed helps to make a harder bar that lasts longer compared to the typical glycerin soap that has a tendency to melt away as soon as it comes in contact with water a few times.
On top of these 2 amazing oils I add Orange essential oil to uplift & invigorate your mind & body. Orange essential has such a nice pleasant fresh scent that it balances the earthy nutty scent of the pumpkin. I always need to feel uplifted after experiencing the cold Chicago weather! Orange oil is one of my got to scents because for the most part everyone like the smell & you can’t help feeling good after you have taken a bit whiff of it.
So, now that you know what makes the Pumpkin Spice Body Lotion so powerful & effective I hope you can see why I named it number #1 for what you should be using. There is only a limited supply left so please do not wait and miss out. I recommend that you use my Pumpkin Spice Body lotion in the morning & evening if possible especially if you like to tan, spray tan, or use self tanners. The Mint-Mellow Face & Body Scrub is a great alternative to the Pumpkin Spice Scrub which I am sold out of right now. The peppermint in the Mint-Mellow Face & Body scrub really helps to invigorate and stimulate your skin so when you put on the Pumpkin Spice Body lotion
on your circulation is already moving more oxygen to the affected areas.
If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org